Tummy Tuck Surgery Questions
Adults with sagging skin around the abdomen or weakened tummy muscles can benefit from an abdominoplasty or tummy tuck surgery. Candidates for tummy tuck surgery should understand the various aspects of the procedure and its capabilities.
Committed and dedicated surgeons will ask you to clear all your doubts and concerns during the initial consultation. They will also try answering all your questions in detail. These are a few questions you should consider asking the surgeon.
Board certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Farah Naz Khan provides tummy tuck surgery to patients in Dallas, Texas, and surrounding locations.
FAQs about the Surgeon
- Are you a board certified plastic surgeon?
- What is your experience and training in the field?
- Do you have experience with body contouring cosmetic surgery procedures, like tummy tuck?
- What is your patient satisfaction rate?
- Where do you recommend the tummy tuck surgery to be performed – at an accredited surgical center, hospital or a private surgical suite?
- Do you have local operating privileges at hospitals?
- Is your practice good enough to handle emergencies?
- What if I am dissatisfied with the results? Will you perform a revision surgery?
FAQs about Tummy Tuck Procedure
- Do you think I am an ideal candidate for the procedure?
- Do you recommend any additional procedures in combination with the tummy tuck procedure?
- Should I consider making any dietary or lifestyle changes or adjusting my current medications before the procedure?
- Will my tummy tuck surgery be performed using general or local anesthesia?
- Will you perform the surgery as an in-patient or out-patient procedure?
- Are there any complications or risks that I should know about?
- How many days will I be away from work?
- Can you present before and after images of tummy tuck procedure on other people? Will I have a better understanding of the procedure after looking at the photos?
- How do you propose to help me attain realistic expectations from the procedure?
FAQs about the Cost
- How much does a tummy tuck procedure cost?
- Does the cost of the tummy tuck procedure include the cost of surgical venue and anesthesia fee?
- How much should I expect other post-operative things to cost, such as medical tests, compression garments and prescription medications?
- Do I have to pay additional charges for post-operative consultation and appointments or are they included in the overall financial picture?
- Should I choose tummy tuck cosmetic procedure with other treatments? Will it help in making the procedure more cost-effective? Are there any discounts for combination treatments?
- Will my health insurance cover the tummy tuck costs? Are there any particular circumstances in which the procedure gets coverage?
- Are there any decent medical care financing options that can help me pay for the procedural cost? Will your office guide me?
It’s crucial to make the final decision after attaining complete clarity about the procedure, surgeon, and the overall price tag. Female cosmetic surgeon Dr. Farah Naz Khan receives patients from Dallas, Texas, and nearby areas for tummy tuck plastic surgery and various other aesthetic procedures.
Contact Board Certified Dallas Female Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Farah Khan to Schedule a Consultation
Taking patients from in and around Dallas, Plano, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Garland, Mesquite, Carrollton, Irving, Frisco, Texas and more.