Breast Lift With Implants
Your initial consultation for breast lift with implants cosmetic surgery will give you an opportunity to ask questions and clear all your doubts and concerns from your breast surgeon. This is also the time to learn about the skills and experience of your surgeon and determine whether you feel comfortable with the idea of going ahead with your procedure with them.
A committed surgeon will provide you accurate and detailed answers to all your questions, and help you make a well-considered choice. Board certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Farah Naz Khan provides breast implants with lift surgery to patients in Dallas, Texas and surrounding locations.
Questions about the Surgeon
- What are your qualifications and do you have a board certification in plastic surgery?
- How many years of training and experience do you have in breast procedures?
- Have you performed breast augmentation with lift surgery previously, and is it one of your areas of expertise?
- Will I have access to you during all my visits to your office in relation to my surgery, and will you perform my surgery yourself?
- Do you have a policy for revision surgeries, if the results of my primary procedure are not according to what we agreed on?
Questions about the Procedure
- Am I a good candidate for breast lift with implants surgery?
- What type of implants would you recommend for me?
- Where will the incisions be placed, and what surgical technique would you adopt to perform my procedure?
- Who will administer general anesthesia for my procedure?
- Will you perform the surgery at a hospital or an accredited surgery center?
- How long will it take inside the operating room for my breast implants with lift surgery?
- Will I have to stay overnight, or can I go back home the same day after the surgery?
Questions about Recovery
- How long will it take for my recovery and when I return to my workplace?
- For how long will I have to wear a special surgical bra after my procedure?
- What steps should I take to prepare for my recovery at home?
- Are there any risks and complications associated with the surgery, and how can we reduce them?
- How much permanent scarring will occur after my procedure?
- Will I be able to breastfeed in future?
Questions about the Costs
- How much will the breast lift with implants plastic surgery cost me, including pre- and post-surgical costs?
- Will I have to pay separately for my post-op visits to your office?
- Does it make a difference to the costs if you perform the procedure at a surgery center instead of a hospital?
- Will your office guide me about my financing options and payment methods for this plastic surgery?
During your consultation, you should also request your surgeon to share any breast lift with implants before and after photos and patient testimonials. You may ask for a brief office tour to familiarize yourself with the surgeon’s office and staff.
Female cosmetic surgeon Dr. Farah Naz Khan receives patients from Dallas, Texas for breast implants with lift surgery and various other procedures.
Contact Board Certified Dallas Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Khan to Schedule a Consultation
Taking patients from in and around Dallas, Plano, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Garland, Mesquite, Carrollton, Irving, Frisco, Texas and more.