Non-Surgical Lip Enhancement
Lip enhancement is a simple treatment which can provide you with smother and fuller lips. However, the procedure is rife with several myths. These are a few things you should know about the procedure if you are considering dermal filler lip augmentation.
Board certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Farah Naz Khan provides non-surgical lip enhancement with dermal fillers to patients in Dallas, Plano, Texas, and surrounding locations.
Dermal Filler Injections for Lips: An Overview
You can enjoy temporary lip enhancement with hyaluronic acid fillers. Juvederm and Restylane brand are common products used in this procedure. Dermal filler injections can be used for boosting lip volume, smoothing vertical lines, and enhancing lip shape.
The results generally last for 6 months to 2 years depending on the individual’s age, type of filler used and other factors. Treatments need to be repeated for maintaining results. You can enhance your natural smile with highly trained professionals. This is while making the lips and the area around it smoother.
Lip augmentation using dermal fillers doesn’t look unnatural. Your lips will appear natural and balanced with your facial structure if performed by experienced people. You can also treat vertical lip lines and add structure if you don’t want to change the shape or size of the lips.
Highlights of Lip Augmentation with Dermal Fillers
These are a few highlights about the procedure:
- Treatments don’t take more than 30 minutes.
- You can modify the amount of filler required for acquiring a desirable and natural appearance.
- Results can be seen almost immediately.
- Side effects are minor, such as bruising, swelling, and redness. Swelling doesn’t last for more than a few days. You can sleep with an extra pillow and keep your head elevated for decreasing the side effects.
- Serious complications are rare as long as you have an astute and qualified provider perform the treatment.
- Collagen production is stimulated by hyaluronic fillers, which means you can enjoy lasting and permanent production.
Dermal Lip Fillers Benefits
These are a few primary benefits provided by dermal lip fillers:
- You can rejuvenate your overall appearance with fuller lips. You can increase self-esteem, confidence, and the way you look.
- Lips can get a naturally fuller appearance with the hyaluronic acid present in the dermal fillers.
- You can get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, and signs of aging with dermal lip fillers. This can make you look rejuvenated and younger.
- Patients don’t experience allergic reactions and adverse effects when they opt for hyaluronic acid fillers.
- You can get gradual results over time with natural fillers. This is particularly beneficial for patients that are not sure of their appearance and the kind of lip augmentation they want.
- Dermal lip fillers have an added benefit over lip implants. The results don’t last for more than 6 months to 2 years. This means you can always try out new looks.
- You can customize the procedure based on your individual lip enhancement method.
Female cosmetic surgeon Dr. Farah Naz Khan receives patients from Dallas, Plano, Texas, and nearby areas for non-surgical lip enhancement with dermal fillers.
Contact Board Certified Dallas Female Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Farah Khan to Schedule a Consultation
Taking patients from in and around Dallas, Plano, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Garland, Mesquite, Carrollton, Irving, Frisco, Texas and more.