Restylane Dermal Filler
Restylane injection helps in rejuvenating the facial skin by eliminating or reducing wrinkles, enhancing lips, raising scar depressions, and replacing soft-tissue volume using Restylane injectables. The skin becomes susceptible to sagging and wrinkles with age. Years of muscle movement and exposure to sun contributes to breakdown of skin tissue.
Restylane dermal filler offer temporary to long-term solutions depending on the treated area. It is administered using tiny injections. There are different types of Restylane fillers with specific purposes, such as under-eye rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, and lip augmentation.
Board certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Farah Naz Khan provides Restylane dermal filler injectable for facial wrinkles and folds to patients in Dallas, Plano, Texas, and surrounding communities.
There are several benefits of Restylane dermal fillers, which is why it is highly relied on as an anti-aging injectable. These advantages include:
- Restoration of hyaluronic acid for brighter complexion and added moisture
- Reducing the appearance of creases and heavy folds around the mouth and nose
- Adding volume to sunken cheeks
- Luscious lips
- Smoothing of wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth
Restylane can treat several facial areas, such as:
- Cheeks: Sunken cheek areas or along the ridge of the cheekbone for enhanced definition and contour
- Lips: Adds moisture and volume to thin lips. Can be used for adding natural-looking luscious plumpness.
- Chin: Enhances the projection and shape of the chin
- Eye trough: Creates a refreshed look
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Restoring lost volume in the back of the hands
Your treatment provider may use a topical anesthetic for reducing any discomfort you may experience because of the injections. The filler contains lidocaine, which is a mild anesthetic. This reduces the risk of pain during and after the injections.
There are a wide variety of Restylane fillers that can be used depending on the specific areas that you want treated. Your treatment provider will tailor each session carefully to match your aesthetic goals. You should expect to see immediate results. However, results may change and settle slightly over the next few days as redness, swelling, and bruising subsides.
Types of Restylane Dermal Filler
There are special formulas available under the Restylane umbrella. These are individually developed for restoring volume in different facial areas:
- Restylane Lyft: This helps in restoring volume in the hands. It can be used for cheek augmentation and treating age-related loss of volume in the mid-face area.
- Restylane Defyne: This is used for smoothing deeper smile lines, lip lines, and marionette lines.
- Restylane Silk: This product can be used for subtle, smooth, and natural lip augmentation.
- Restylane Refyne: You can reduce marionette lines without impacting the natural facial expressions.
Extent of Results
Restylane dermal filler results can last between 6 to 9 months. However, results from lip fillers may not last for more than 3 to 4 months. This is because of the thinner density of the dermal filler. Restylane results for reducing eye troughs can last for up to a year.
Female cosmetic surgeon Dr. Farah Naz Khan receives patients from Dallas, Plano, Texas, and nearby areas for Restylane facial filler injections to treat facial wrinkles and folds.
Contact Board Certified Dallas Female Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Farah Khan to Schedule a Consultation
Taking patients from in and around Dallas, Plano, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Garland, Mesquite, Carrollton, Irving, Frisco, Texas and more.