Quick Recovery After Breast Surgery
Breast augmentation is a significant life-altering procedure for many women. The majority of women undertake the procedure for improving body image, self-image, and self-confidence among other similar reasons. One day recovery breast surgery technique allows patients to enjoy their new breasts and benefit from reduced recovery times. Patients can get the desired results with less pain and discomfort.
Board certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Farah Naz Khan provides one day recovery breast augmentation to patients in Dallas and Plano, Texas, and surrounding locations.
Understanding Rapid Recovery Breast Enhancement Technique
One day recovery breast surgery technique is used by plastic surgeon Dr. Farah Naz Khan to help patients recover faster from the surgery. A vital component of the procedure is the tumescent (numbing) solution that is injected in the breasts before making any incisions. The procedure also involves and the cauterized technique, which is for dissecting and creating the breast implant pocket.
The patient will experience less bleeding, minimal pain, and less inflammation if performed right, which results in faster recovery. Dr. Khan performs the procedure under a gentler anesthesia (conscious sedation). This eliminates most of the post-operative side effects of anesthesia. Patients can move around gently within a few hours of the procedure. Moving around will help in reducing stiffness, swelling and potential blood clots.
You would also be prescribed pain medications to help manage pain. Recovery time will differ between patients. Some recover faster than others. Recovery process may take longer if instructions are not followed. Dr. Khan is an accomplished breast surgeon that strives to find new and unique ways of making the procedure less stressful for her patients.
She tries to ensure minimal disruption in her patient’s lives by ensuring a fast recovery. Dr. Khan is able to reduce post-operative recovery time and discomfort by using the less invasive and precise breast surgery technique.
Advantages of One Day Recovery Breast Augmentation
There are several advantages to getting this plastic surgery procedure, including:
- Patients can resume a big part of their normal activities within a few hours of the procedure. However, it is important that you take care not to strain the pectoralis muscle.
- Patients can begin enjoying the changes in their appearance and body much sooner
- Provided there are no complications, the technique can be performed in just under an hour. You don’t need to set aside an entire day for undergoing the surgery.
- One-day breast augmentation technique causes less pain, swelling and bleeding as compared to other similar procedure. You can recovery much faster as compared to other procedure.
- Your body will undergo less trauma as compared to other breast enhancement techniques
- You should be able to resume normal activities in just a day
Is it a Better Option?
Traditional breast enhancement cosmetic surgery procedure generally requires a prolonged recovery period. However, one-day recovery breast augmentation technique allows patients to shower, drive and perform other regular activities in just 24 to 48 hours following the procedure.
The technique is ideal for patients following a busy lifestyle. Female cosmetic surgeon Dr. Farah Naz Khan receives patients from Dallas and Plano, Texas, and nearby areas for one day recovery breast augmentation.
Contact Board Certified Dallas Female Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Farah Khan to Schedule a Consultation
Taking patients from in and around Dallas, Plano, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Garland, Mesquite, Carrollton, Irving, Frisco, Texas and more.